ACC

Free Cap_unisex_프리 캡 모자_남녀 공용 모자


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

남녀 공용 모자입니다.

unisex








download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

9 개의 댓글:

  1. Thank you for your hard work >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why your sim models are so cute!?
    PS: Where did you get the Nike Air Force shoes?
    PSS: Than you for this awesome cap :)
    PSSS: I'm sorry for my english. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it!
    PS.: Where did you get that hair from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 마리골드님 덕분에 옷장이 풍족해지고 있어요! 예쁜 템들 정말 감사합니다8 ㅅ8)/♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you be making any more CC?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 안녕하세요 ! 마리골드님 옷을 사랑하는 사즈유저입니당 다름이아니라 어느순간부터 마리골드님 하의 사이로 다리맨살이 보이는 현상이 나타나더라구요ㅠㅠ 그래서 못입히고 있어요 왜 그런걸까요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 메일이 가지않아 죄송하지만 여기에 남깁니당 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you quit making clothes for the sims 4?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can do something about the kpop?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where the hell are you?

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.